Loading...

So Sad! Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock (Photos)

0
97
Loading...

A food vendor has met her unfortunate death while trying to rescue a colleague in Abia state.

An unidentified food vendor was reportedly electrocuted in Umuahia, Abia state capital on Thursday, a report by National Helm has revealed.

It was gathered that the sad incident happened at the Michael Okpara square, on club road, few meters away from the Umuahia event centre.

READ MORE:  Despite AWCON Victory, Falcons Slip In FIFA Ranking
Loading...

According to eyewitness account, the deceased who was a sales assistance to the owner of food stand, was reportedly killed while trying to rescue a co-worker who was allegedly under electric shock.

It was gathered that a high tension cable had cut and fell on a stake wire attached to an electric pole under which the food vendors were doing their business.

READ MORE:  Stop debasing Nigeria, apologise, restore Onnoghen as CJN, ADC tells Buhari

But unknown to them, the first victim who is said to be receiving treatment in an undisclosed hospital – touched the pole and while under the electric shock cried for help.

READ MORE:  Terry G Returns With New Video ‘Chimo’

Her scream attracted the deceased who went to render help but unfortunately could not survive the electrocution.

It was gathered that she died while being taken to the hospital with a tricycle and her remains was brought back to the food stand and covered with her clothes.

Advertisement
Loading...