Nigerians Are Happy Because Security Is Better Than It Was In 2015 – APC Chieftain, Adamu Dauda
With the 2023 general elections fast approaching, an All Progressives Congress (APC) chieftain, Adamu Dauda has come out to give reasons why the ruling party should be allowed to retain power beyond next year.
Speaking during an interview on ARISE TV’s ‘The Morning Show’ several hours ago, Adamu, who is the Interim National Director of the APC National Integrity Movement (ANIM), stated that Nigeria’s security situation has witnessed a massive improvement since the Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government came to power in 2015. Going further, the party chieftain insisted that Nigerians are quite happy with how the APC government has handled the security situation in the country, adding that they can now go out without being afraid of bomb blasts that were a common feature of the Goodluck Jonathan regime.
“We have also improved on the security issue. We met a very messed up security situation when President Muhammadu Buhari came on board. Almost everywhere there were bomb blasts. In the marketplace, mosques, churches, and even amenities belonging to the government were being targeted and destroyed by miscreants who believed they were fighting for a cause that had no bearing.
We have improved tremendously because we bought security equipment that has in turn helped our military in channeling their energies and expertise in tackling security issues. Today, many Nigerians go out and they are happy there are no bomb blasts or anything whatsoever,” he said.
Many Told Us The SE Can Never Go The Way Of The NE -Aisha Says As Insecuty Gripples SE
Popular Nigerian Human Rights activists and social media influencer, Aisha Yesufu on Monday released a statement via her twitter handle where she reacted to the recent reports of the insecurity conditions grippling the South East by gunmen and hoodlums. In a recent attack by the gunmen in the South East, Senator Ifeanyi Uba’s convoy was attacked by an unidentified gunmen on Sunday, which led to the death of some of his aides including policemen.
Reacting to the insecurity condition currently in the south east, Aisha Yesufu stated that many told them that the South East can never go way of the North East, when they kept pointing out the similarities between what was happen in the South East and what had happened in the North East.
Below is the screenshot of the original statement released by Aisha Yesufu via her twitter handle;What do you have to say about this statement from Aisha Yesufu?
I Saw All The Certificates Tinubu Presented, He Even Had 2nd Class Upper From Chicago Uni – Fabikun
Hon. who formerly chaired the finance committee of the Lagos State House of Assembly According to Adeniyi Fabikun, Bola Tinubu‘s colleagues extensively investigated the accusation of certificate fabrication leveled against the former governor while he was governor of Lagos State, and they could not find anything suspicious about the certifications he submitted.
According to Fabikun, no formal petition was ever submitted against Tinubu at the time, and no one requested that the Lagos State House of Assembly look into him, according to the Arise TV report. He claimed that the incident occurred when they decided to independently investigate the claim after seeing the topic being covered in newspapers. He asserted that it is absurd for anyone to assume that Tinubu did not attend school and claimed to have even seen the diplomas Tinubu had displayed.
He stated that the issue had been brought to the Speaker of the House’s notice by a member of the State House of Assembly at the time, and a resolution had been passed asking the House to investigate.
He said that a committee was formed to look into the matter, and at the conclusion of their investigation, they provided Tinubu a clear record.
He said – “It will be foolhardy for anybody to think or insinuate that Asiwaju Tinubu did not go to school. I can categorically confirm that the committee did a thorough job based on the report it submitted and considered by the House. I saw all the certificates he presented, he even had a Second Class Upper degree certificate at the Chicago State University. I saw the photocopy of the certificate. He read Bsc. Accounting.”
His educational history has been the subject of controversy, and Tinubu has been charged with forging certificates. The Lagos State House of Assembly investigated the claim and discovered it to be untrue, according to Fabikun.
Tinubu Already Wealthy Before Politics, Says Dele Alake
According to Vanguard, Mr Dele Alake who is the Director of Strategic Communication of the All Progressives Congress APC Presidential Campaign Council, has defended the source of income of the party’s presidential flagbearer, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, saying he has known him to be wealthy before politics.
Mr Alake spoke about Tinubu’s wealth during an appearance on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.
Asked about the source of the former Lagos Governor’s wealth, he said, What I know is that right from his days in the normal world, he has been trading in stocks, and he himself said so.
He attributed the source of Tinubu’s wealth to investment in the stocks of blue chip companies.
Alake said, He made his money well before he got into office.
I know that when you trade in stocks and you are a wealthy person, you know how to juggle the stock market and all of that. Those who are adept at it know what I am talking about. They wouldn’t start questioning how he made his money from stocks.
Alake, however did not disclose whether or not Tinubu owns or has investments in any company in Nigeria.
Alake who said that, what is his business with the company that Tinubu owns in Nigeria? If tomorrow you become like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, why should he be bothering about the companies you own as long as it is not proved that you have stolen the money from your country or state or whatever company you work for?
It is not proven and you are not indicted in any court of law. Why should I now be bothering myself?
Attempt Assassination: Shehu Sani Reacts To Attack On Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy
Shehu Sani, a former federal legislator, has shown his displeasure concerned the unidentified gunmen’s unsuccessful attempt to murder Senator Ifeanyi Uba on Sunday.
It was gathered that when assassins opened fire on Uba’s convoy on Sunday, he narrowly avoided death. His aides, including police escorts in the convoy, are said to have been killed.
At Nkwo Enugwu Ukwu crossroads in the state’s Njikoka local government area, Ubah, a Young Progressives Party (YPP) candidate for the Anambra South Senatorial Zone, was attacked.
Sani responded on Sunday in a tweet sent through his verified Twitter account, calling the heinous deed regrettable and awful.
“The terrible attack on Senator Ifeanyi Ubah and the murders of his aides is regrettable, tragic, and condemnable,” he said in a tweet.
The state police command’s spokesperson, DSP Toochukwu Ikenga, revealed that there had been an attack on command troops in Enugwu-Ukwu but stressed that the number of casualties was still unclear.
Ikenga said: “Yes, there was an attack at Enugwu-Ukwu today, but the casualty figure is not clear. As I speak to you, the CP has personally led a team of men to the scene, and normalcy has been restored.”