Bladder stones are hard masses of minerals that form in the bladder leading to numerous complications. If the bladder develops stones, there are certain disturbing signs you would notice and in some cases, it can cause damage of the bladder if immediate care is not taken.
In this article in line with a publication on Healthline, we are going to have a look at some of the causes and symptoms that should not be taken for granted. Just sit tight and enjoy this article while learning something new.
Causes Of Bladder Stones
According to research, bladder stones form when the bladder doesn’t completely empty urine when we urinate. There are some conditions that make the bladder unable to completely empty urine and they are as follows;
1. Kidney stones
2. Nerve problems
3. Prostate enlargement and cancer
On the other hand, some of the signs of bladder stones are as follows;
1. Lower abdominal pain – people who have bladder stones may find themselves experiencing constant pain in the lower abdominal area even when they feel no urge to urinate. This happens due to the formation of stones in the bladder that needs to be taken care of.
2. Pain during urination – this is another serious sign of bladder stones that should not be taken for granted. If you start feeling constant pain during urination, then endeavour to see a doctor as that could also be a sign of bladder stones.
3. Frequent urination – people who have bladder stones will automatically have an urgency to urinate. This urgency to urinate comes as a result of the stones that have formed in the bladder that’s making it difficult for the bladder to retain urine for long.
4. Cloudy urine that can also be bloody in some cases. If you see all these signs, rush to the hospital as something has certainly gone wrong.